HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Event horizon of supermassive black hole/universe

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

Event horizon of supermassive black hole/universe Empty
PostSubject: Event horizon of supermassive black hole/universe   Event horizon of supermassive black hole/universe Empty5/3/2013, 07:37

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/197134/event-horizon

There's a BIG mistake in this Encyclopaedia Britannica article on 'event horizon'! It states, "Since general relativity states that nothing can travel faster than the speed-of-light, nothing inside the event horizon can ever cross the boundary and escape beyond it, including light. Thus, nothing that enters a black hole can get out or can be observed from outside the event horizon." WRONG! Einstein's theory of general relativity states that "nothing with mass can travel faster than light". Relativity does not address things without mass. Einstein recognized that through experiments, 'quantum entanglement' proved that information travels simultaneously - sometimes much faster-than-light! He famously referred to this phenomenon as "spooky action-at-a-distance". Therefore, mass-less information can theoretically be transmitted across the event horizon of a black hole.

It now appears that most astrophysicists accept the hypothesis of, "A supermassive black hole in another universe Big Banged (supermassive white hole) into this Universe 13.75 billion years ago". A great amount of very important information - i.e. fine-tuning of the universal constants - was transferred in this process!

Does this expanding universe have a boundary/event horizon? If it's contained within a supermassive black hole in another universe, then they share the same event horizon.
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Event horizon of supermassive black hole/universe   Event horizon of supermassive black hole/universe Empty5/18/2013, 05:03

Brad Watson, Miami wrote:
It states,

"Since general relativity states that nothing can travel faster than the speed-of-light, nothing inside the event horizon can ever cross the boundary and escape beyond it, including light.
Hi Brad,

From what I have seen, it seems light energy spews out of the axes rotation.

Event horizon of supermassive black hole/universe 3C-273

Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
http://www.holycitybiblecode.org
Back to top Go down
Brad Watson, Miami

Brad Watson, Miami

PostSubject: correction   Event horizon of supermassive black hole/universe Empty6/7/2013, 02:41

I made a mistake in the op which I caught shortly after writing it. I'll now post the correction...

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/197134/event-horizon

There's a BIG mistake in this Encyclopaedia Britannica article on 'event horizon'! It states, "Since general relativity states that nothing can travel faster than the speed-of-light, nothing inside the event horizon can ever cross the boundary and escape beyond it, including light. Thus, nothing that enters a black hole can get out or can be observed from outside the event horizon." WRONG! Einstein recognized that through experiments, quantum entanglement 'information' was proven to travel simultaneously - sometimes much faster-than-light! He famously referred to this phenomenon as "spooky action-at-a-distance". Therefore, quantum entanglement information can theoretically be transmitted across the event horizon of a black hole.

Also, experiments have shown that thought can travel non-locally and faster-than-light (sometimes backwards in time creating new cause-and-effects that appear to us as 'coincidences'). We would have to find a way to do the experiments, but I propose that thought - especially the thought of GOD/God - can transverse the event horizon/boundary of a supermassive black hole and the event horizon/boundary of this universe.

It now appears that most astrophysicists accept the hypothesis of, "A supermassive black hole in another universe Big Banged (supermassive white hole) into this Universe 13.75 billion years ago". A great amount of very important information - i.e. fine-tuning of the universal constants - was transferred in this process!

Does this expanding universe have a boundary/event horizon? If it's contained within a supermassive black hole in another universe, then they share the same event horizon.

Synchronism: 6/6/13 12:02 "This is crossing a line..." - CNN
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event horizon of supermassive black hole/universe   Event horizon of supermassive black hole/universe Empty

Back to top Go down

Event horizon of supermassive black hole/universe

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Holy City Bible Code Forum :: Miscellaneous :: Current Events & Science-