HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Return Of Christ

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
William Downie

The Return Of Christ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return Of Christ   The Return Of Christ - Page 2 Empty4/11/2012, 17:44

Christ has already returned and his reign is now established.
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: The Return Of Christ   The Return Of Christ - Page 2 Empty4/11/2012, 18:13

Hi William,

I agree!... ...we are now in "The Day of The LORD", and all rudimentary logic is going to get burned up! (2Peter 3:10)

Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
http://www.holycitybiblecode.org
Back to top Go down
really

PostSubject: Re: The Return Of Christ   The Return Of Christ - Page 2 Empty4/11/2012, 23:54

How could that be?

We are still waiting for Jesus to return. (I'll write more when I have some more time - perhaps tomorrow!)
Back to top Go down
William Downie

PostSubject: Re: The Return Of Christ   The Return Of Christ - Page 2 Empty4/12/2012, 00:59

really wrote:
How could that be?

We are still waiting for Jesus to return. (I'll write more when I have some more time - perhaps tomorrow!)

The event that signalled Jesus' return was witnessed by the entire world. That event was the terrorist attacks of 11 September, 2001.
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: The Return Of Christ   The Return Of Christ - Page 2 Empty4/12/2012, 03:00

Hi Bill,

Can you please explain what you mean?
I don't really understand how this is so?
Back to top Go down
William Downie

PostSubject: Re: The Return Of Christ   The Return Of Christ - Page 2 Empty4/12/2012, 04:59

I wrote an entire book explaining it, which will be published next month (The September-11 Code, publisher Axis Mundi). However, I can lead you to a very, very basic understanding here. The news was announced within the event itself by means of English gematria. Two systems are used, the ordinal value system (A = 1 to Z = 26) and the standard value system (A = 1 to Z = 800). The standard value system is just the Hebrew system applied to modern English. I was given the task of decoding the message by being given a 'key' ( a piece of biblical text shaped like a key - I still have it in my possession). This appeared on a bookmark being used by my Alpha Course director on 15/11/2001, as she was reading her NIV Bible, and an inner voice then told her it was for me. It took me three years to figure out how it worked, but the key showed me that words and phrases are encoded within the NIV Bible (1984 Ed.), 9/11 and elsewhere as ordinal values. These then take on meaning as standard values or geometric objects.

Example:
The first 12 words of the NIV have a ordinal value of 515
Jesus (s) = 515
The next six words have an ov of 391
Second Coming (s) = 391

So the first 18 words of the NIV read JESUS SECOND COMING

By the same method:
the last 14 words of the NIV Old Testament read THE SECOND COMING
the first 14 words of the NIV New testament read THE SECOND COMING
the last 18 words of the NIV New Testament read THE LORD SECOND COMING

Note the symmetrical 18, 14, 14, 18 pattern too.

9/11 contains the same information, encoded this time as a nest of cubes. These are the cube of 5, 125, the cube of 7, 343, and the cube of 9, 729. These cubes can be modelled as collections of spheres. So 8 spheres can model the cube of 2, which is 8 and 729 spheres can model the cube of 9, 729, which is a large cube of nine spheres on a side.

The Pentagon (o) = 125
The World Trade Centre (o) = 218
125 + 218 = 343
The North Tower + The South Tower (o) = 386
343 + 386 = 729

I think you'll agree this is not accidental. Anyway, if you then strike through cube 729 three times along the three axes (to represent the three strikes on 9/11), you create a figure that projects on a surface as a Star of David with 121 units, containing an internal hexagon of 61 units, surrounded by six triangles of 10 units. So the star is separated in 60 and 61.

Second (o) = 60
Coming (o) = 61
Second Coming (o) = 121

Even the three attacking flights bear the message. These were flights 11, 175 and 77

11 + 175 + 77 = 263
Messiah (s) = 263

That's only scratching the surface of the book (and my website), but be assured that there is much much more to the code than I've shown here. The Second Coming wasn't just 9/11, though. 9/11 announced the Second Coming, certainly but it was only one manifestation of a much larger, multidimensional event.
Back to top Go down
tc2012

PostSubject: Re: The Return Of Christ   The Return Of Christ - Page 2 Empty4/12/2012, 05:33

Ed J wrote:
Hi Karmarie,

It was a "Spiritual" return, not a "Physical" one; and it happened on "Pentecost".

So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him
shall he appear the second time (beginning at Pentecost) without sin unto salvation. (Hebrews 9:28)

At death, Jesus was made to be sin; he who knew no sin, that we may be made the righteousness of God in him.

I must disagree with the interpretation that the promised return of Jesus is "spiritual" and not "physical." That interpretation is inconsistent with what is written in Scripture. When the disciples recieved the power of the Holy Spirit at Pentecost, only those in the room were aware of the presence of the Spirit and yet it is written in Scripture that when Jesus comes again "all will see His coming": For as the lightening cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of heaven shall be shaken: and then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And he shall send his angels with the great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds... Matthew 24: 27, 28-31. It is also written: When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory. And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from the another; as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: an he shall set the sheep on his right hand, and the goats on his left. Then shall the King say to them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you... Then shall he say unto them also on the left hand, Depart from me ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels. Matthew 25: 31-34, 41.

The Son of man will come again with his angels as noted above. He will send his angels to gather the elect and he will send them to gather out of his kingdom all that offend: The Son of man shall sen forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; and they will be cast into the furnace of fire... then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father... Matthew 13: 41-43.

Jesus said that he would go to prepare a place for those who believe in Him: Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. John 14: 1-3. This passage of Scripture certainly implies more than a spiritual return.

The disiciples asked Jesus of the sign of his coming: ...the disiciples came unto him privately, saying, What shall be the sign of thy coming, and the end of the world? Matthew 24: 3. One of the signs which Jesus gave was the following: And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations, and then shall the end come. Matthew 24: 14. The words of Scripture certainly seem to support the interpretation that the coming of Christ and the end of the world are simultaneous events, and neither will occur until the gospel has been preached in all the world.

Finally, it is written in Scripture that Christ will return in the same form in which he was last seen at the time of his ascension into heaven: When they therefore were come together, they asked him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom of Israel? And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father has put in his own power. But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud receieved him out of their sight. And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go up into heaven. Acts 1: 6-11. It is quite clear that the return of Jesus is completely separate from the Holy Spirit which came upon the disciples at Pentecost. The Holy Spirit came to give power to the disciples to spread the gospel throughout the world, but when Christ returns in the same form as when he ascended to heaven, the whole world will immediately know, and He will come with his angels to gather the elect, and to judge the unrighteous.

tc2012
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: The Return Of Christ   The Return Of Christ - Page 2 Empty4/12/2012, 05:49

Hi Bill,

I don't mean to sound like a 'naysayer', but
all this sounds like a foreign language to me?

I'm familiar with the number 391, it is the Gematria
total of the name Jesus in Hebrew: [יהשוע] YÄ-shü-ă.

But the rest of is completely foreign to me, perhaps
I can yet learn why you believe this is so significant?
Have you posted any of this on "Shekel's Forum" yet?
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: The Return Of Christ   The Return Of Christ - Page 2 Empty4/12/2012, 06:26

tc2012 wrote:

I must disagree with the interpretation that the promised return of Jesus is "spiritual" and not "physical." That interpretation is inconsistent with what is written in Scripture. When the disciples recieved the power of the Holy Spirit at Pentecost, only those in the room were aware of the presence of the Spirit and yet it is written in Scripture that when Jesus comes again "all will see His coming": For as the lightening cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of heaven shall be shaken: and then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And he shall send his angels with the great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds... Matthew 24: 27, 28-31. It is also written: When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory. And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from the another; as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: an he shall set the sheep on his right hand, and the goats on his left. Then shall the King say to them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you... Then shall he say unto them also on the left hand, Depart from me ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels. Matthew 25: 31-34, 41.

tc2012
Hi tc2012,

John 18:36 "Jesus answered, my kingdom is not of this world: if my
.....................kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight"

Eph. 6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers,
.................against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Heb. 9:28: So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look
..................for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

John 14:23 If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him,
...................and “WE” will come unto him, and make “OUR” abode with him.
...................You do realize that this can ONLY be done in the "Spirit"?

Acts 2:20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood,
.................before that great and notable day of the Lord come:

2 Cor 5:16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh:
...................yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh,
...................yet now henceforth know we him no more.

Back to top Go down
really

PostSubject: Re: The Return Of Christ   The Return Of Christ - Page 2 Empty4/12/2012, 13:52

tc2012, Good post, I agree!
Back to top Go down
really

PostSubject: Re: The Return Of Christ   The Return Of Christ - Page 2 Empty4/12/2012, 14:14

tc2012 wrote:
Ed J wrote:
Hi Karmarie,

It was a "Spiritual" return, not a "Physical" one; and it happened on "Pentecost".

So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him
shall he appear the second time (beginning at Pentecost) without sin unto salvation. (Hebrews 9:28)

At death, Jesus was made to be sin; he who knew no sin, that we may be made the righteousness of God in him.

The Son of man will come again with his angels as noted above. He will send his angels to gather the elect and he will send them to gather out of his kingdom all that offend: The Son of man shall sen forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; and they will be cast into the furnace of fire... then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father... Matthew 13: 41-43.

Jesus said that he would go to prepare a place for those who believe in Him: Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. John 14: 1-3. This passage of Scripture certainly implies more than a spiritual return.

The disiciples asked Jesus of the sign of his coming: ...the disiciples came unto him privately, saying, What shall be the sign of thy coming, and the end of the world? Matthew 24: 3. One of the signs which Jesus gave was the following: And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations, and then shall the end come. Matthew 24: 14. The words of Scripture certainly seem to support the interpretation that the coming of Christ and the end of the world are simultaneous events, and neither will occur until the gospel has been preached in all the world.

Finally, it is written in Scripture that Christ will return in the same form in which he was last seen at the time of his ascension into heaven: When they therefore were come together, they asked him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom of Israel? And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father has put in his own power. But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud receieved him out of their sight. And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go up into heaven. Acts 1: 6-11. It is quite clear that the return of Jesus is completely separate from the Holy Spirit which came upon the disciples at Pentecost. The Holy Spirit came to give power to the disciples to spread the gospel throughout the world, but when Christ returns in the same form as when he ascended to heaven, the whole world will immediately know, and He will come with his angels to gather the elect, and to judge the unrighteous.

tc2012

Just to add to that.

2Thes.2

[1] Now concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our assembling to meet him, we beg you, brethren,
[2] not to be quickly shaken in mind or excited, either by spirit or by word, or by letter purporting to be from us, to the effect that the day of the Lord has come.
[3] Let no one deceive you in any way
; for that day will not come, unless the rebellion comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of perdition,
[4] who opposes and exalts himself against every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, proclaiming himself to be God.
[5] Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you this?
[6] And you know what is restraining him now [*THE HOLY SPIRIT] so that he may be revealed in his time.
[7] For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only he who now restrains it will do so until he is out of the way.
[8] And then the lawless one will be revealed, and the Lord Jesus will slay him with the breath of his mouth and destroy him by his appearing and his coming.
[9] The coming of the lawless one by the activity of Satan will be with all power and with pretended signs and wonders,
[10] and with all wicked deception for those who are to perish, because they refused to love the truth and so be saved.
[11] Therefore God sends upon them a strong delusion, to make them believe what is false,
[12] so that all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

[13]But we are bound to give thanks to God always for you, brethren beloved by the Lord, because God chose you from the beginning to be saved, through sanctification by the Spirit and belief in the truth.

[14] To this he called you through our gospel, so that you may obtain the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.
[15] So then, brethren, stand firm and hold to the traditions which you were taught by us, either by word of mouth or by letter.

[16]Now may our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God our Father, who loved us and gave us eternal comfort and good hope through grace,

[17] comfort your hearts and establish them in every good work and word.

*The Holy Spirit must be the 'Restrainer' which is eventually taken out of the way, because it goes on to say that "God chose you from the beginning to be saved, through sanctification by the Spirit and belief in the truth" and also it says "Therefore God sends upon them a strong delusion, to make them believe what is false, so that all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness."

Then PETER goes on to say in 2nd Peter 3:

[1] This is now the second letter that I have written to you, beloved, and in both of them I have aroused your sincere mind by way of reminder;

[2] that you should remember the predictions of the holy prophets and the commandment of the Lord and Savior through your apostles.
[3] First of all you must understand this, that scoffers will come in the last days with scoffing, following their own passions
[4] and saying, "Where is the promise of his coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all things have continued as they were from the beginning of creation."
[5] They deliberately ignore this fact, that by the word of God heavens existed long ago, and an earth formed out of water and by means of water,
[6] through which the world that then existed was deluged with water and perished.
[7] But by the same word the heavens and earth that now exist have been stored up for fire, being kept until the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men.

[8]But do not ignore this one fact, beloved, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

[9] The Lord is not slow about his promise as some count slowness, but is forbearing toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance.
[10] But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a loud noise, and the elements will be dissolved with fire, and the earth and the works that are upon it will be burned up.

[11] Since all these things are thus to be dissolved, what sort of persons ought you to be in lives of holiness and godliness,

[12] waiting for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be kindled and dissolved, and the elements will melt with fire!
[13] But according to his promise we wait for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.

[14] Therefore, beloved, since you wait for these, be zealous to be found by him without spot or blemish, and at peace.

[15] And count the forbearance of our Lord as salvation. So also our beloved brother Paul wrote to you according to the wisdom given him,
[16] speaking of this as he does in all his letters. There are some things in them hard to understand, which the ignorant and unstable twist to their own destruction, as they do the other scriptures.
[17] You therefore, beloved, knowing this beforehand, beware lest you be carried away with the error of lawless men and lose your own stability.
[18] But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be the glory both now and to the day of eternity. Amen.

This verse with Pauls and with the VERY WORDS OF JESUS says that the Day of the Lord is still to come, and all evil will be burnt up and destroyed. That has not happened yet!

Back to top Go down
William Downie

PostSubject: Re: The Return Of Christ   The Return Of Christ - Page 2 Empty4/17/2012, 23:33

Ed J wrote:
Hi Bill,

I don't mean to sound like a 'naysayer', but
all this sounds like a foreign language to me?

I'm familiar with the number 391, it is the Gematria
total of the name Jesus in Hebrew: [יהשוע] YÄ-shü-ă.

The Hebrew system of gematria can be applied to modern English. Under this system Second Coming (s) = 391.

Doesn't it strike you as interesting that this should also be the gematria of Yehoshua? If not, then how about this:

Ihsous = 888

The Lord's Second Coming (s) = 888

Now these numbers 'cross' each other in the Bible, at Amos 9, which is the 888th chapter. The 391 comes from the three consecutive books of Joel, Amos and Obadiah, which have 3, 9 and 1 chapters. So these numbers, along with their meanings in Hebrew, Greek and English, cross at Amos 9. Turn to that chapter for a description of the event that signalled the Second Coming. Further encoded numbers at that location confirm it.

To understand how I came across the system I use you have to know how the Key I was given works. The Key was two verses from the NIV I Thess.5:23-24. These have ordinal values of 1559 and 468 and these are the standard values of 'Our Lord Jesus Christ' (1559) and 'The Lord God' (468). There's more to the Key than that, but that should help you understand how it works: numbers are encoded as ordinal values, but generally take on meaning as standard values.

Ed J wrote:
Have you posted any of this on Shekel's Forum yet?

No. Do you think that would be a good idea?
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: The Return Of Christ   The Return Of Christ - Page 2 Empty4/18/2012, 20:33

Hi Bill,

Interesting, perhaps you could start a new thread where you can post some
of your findings and we can look into how you have came about those conclusions.
More about the key as you call it; and also how this information relates to the N.I.V. Bible.

Also, I've posted some of my "AKJV Bible" research into your welcome thread.
It may be some of the stuff you wanted discuss with me concerning English Gematria.
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: The Return Of Christ   The Return Of Christ - Page 2 Empty4/18/2012, 20:34

Ed J wrote:
Have you posted any of this on Shekel's Forum yet?
William Downie wrote:
No. Do you think that would be a good idea?
Hi Bill,

Maybe, are you trying to get that information out to the public yet?

Back to top Go down
William Downie

PostSubject: Re: The Return Of Christ   The Return Of Christ - Page 2 Empty4/26/2012, 12:51

Ed J wrote:
Hi Bill,

Interesting, perhaps you could start a new thread where you can post some
of your findings and we can look into how you have came about those conclusions.
More about the key as you call it; and also how this information relates to the N.I.V. Bible.

Also, I've posted some of my "AKJV Bible" research into your welcome thread.
It may be some of the stuff you wanted discuss with me concerning English Gematria.

Hi Ed.

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you. I've been really busy with my book.

The key came into my possesion through my Alpha course director, who was given it as she was studying her NIV Bible one day. It was one of three signs I was to look within the NIV for the code. It is heavily encoded by the same two system method I use elsewhere. Once I'd cracked the encoded information within it, I knew how to find most of the rest of the code, which was it's purpose, of course. The key consists of two verses: 1 Thess. 5:23 and 5:24, which appeared on her bookmark shaped like a key. The ordinal value of each verse was 1559 and 468. These are the standard values of

Our Lord Jesus Christ (1559)
The Lord God (468)

This gave me the two-stage decoding method.

The ordinal value of the entire key (which began 'Dear Bill' and ended 'love Paul') was 2194, the standard value of Genesis1:1 (NIV)

This gave me the place to start looking. I did, and found the phenomenon I call the Signatures of Christ: six numerical 'signatures' found by taking the first 24 words and cutting them into four strings of six words. That kind of regularity, plus the use of the number 6 (and the plaintext here is giving the creation account) and 24 (reduced value of 'Ihsous' and 'Word'), shows that the signatures are not some random feature of the text but the result of intelligent design. The signatures themselves are Jesus, Yehoshua, Word (twice) and Messiah (twice) and a conservative estimate of their improbability is about 1 in 50000 against them appearing by chance (the true probability is probably much, much lower, especially since there is much more encoded right there).

I'll have a look at the stuff you posted and get back to you.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return Of Christ   The Return Of Christ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Return Of Christ

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next