HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Examples Of Numeric Correlation...Holy Bible

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rick

Rick

Examples Of Numeric Correlation...Holy Bible   Empty
PostSubject: Examples Of Numeric Correlation...Holy Bible    Examples Of Numeric Correlation...Holy Bible   Empty4/1/2013, 11:54

(Structure) Modern English=143 Translation=143 (Simple / Natural Order...Gematria / A=1 B=2 C=3...Z=26

(Genesis=78) (Start=78) (Calculate=78)

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

First Letter ( I =9) The Highest Single Digit / The Highest Sum Numeral (There Are 9 Gifts Of The Spirit And 9 Fruits Of The Spirit - 1 Corinthians Ch. 12 (Gifts) Galatians 5:22 (Fruits) (Gifts=61) (Church=61) (Fruits=93) (Harvest=93)

The Last Letter IN Genesis 1:1 ( H = 8) "Bible Context" = New Beginning...Also Representing Eternal Realm... ( I'm Just Sharing Some Points...As Time Permits) First Letter 9 Last Letter 8 (Trust=98) 9+8 = 17

First 17 Letters Of Genesis 1:1 (In the beginning God) (INTHEBEGINNINGGOD) Numeric Integer Value 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10+11+12+13+14+15+16+17=153 ( 1+5+3=9) Correlating John 21:11 The (153) Fish Count

Interesting Note Of Phrase Structure... ( I = 9 D = 4 ) (Judgment=94) Same Numbers Reflect (LORD=49) Also (GOD=26) Amazingly, IN Adding The Value Of G=7 O=10 D=4 (IN Their Numeric Order 15 + 16 + 17 = 74

GOD=26 + Their Letter Positions... 15+16+17=48 ( 26 + 48 = 74 ) (JESUS=74) (Connect=74) (Point=74) AS IN John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:1 (HAS 17 WORDS) These Are Just A Few Examples Of The --(Hand Of God = 74) (English=74) (Gematria=74) Also The Phrase "In the beginning was" HAS 17 LETTERS

Also Interesting - The Total Value OF Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. = 430 = 43 (WAS=43) Reflection Numeric (ONE=34) Interesting Note (WAS=43) + (ONE=34) = 77 (CHRIST=77)

GOD HAD A (PLAN=43) AND HE PUT IT IN A (BOOK=43) Interesting Hebrew Numeric Connection...The Value OF Genesis 1:1 " IN HEBREW" = (2701)

(Earth the **and Heavens the ** God created beginning the In) = = (296 407 395 401 86 203 913) = 2701 (Hebrew Genesis 1:1) English Connection - (Number=73) (Place=37)
( hā·’ā·reṣ. wə·’êṯ haš·šā·ma·yim ’êṯ ’ĕ·lō·hîm; bā·rā bə·rê·šîṯ)
(NUMBER=73) X (PLACE=37) = (2701)

(GOD IS AMAZING) Daniel 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro,( and knowledge shall be increased.)

(ALL GLORY TO GOD)

Time Permitting, I Will Share More...GOD BLESS!
Back to top Go down
Rick

Rick

PostSubject: Structure Research...   Examples Of Numeric Correlation...Holy Bible   Empty4/1/2013, 19:06

Lord Jesus, I Pray Your Holy Spirit Leads Us, Into A Deeper Understanding... And LOVE For Your WORD! Amen.

Examples Of Numeric Reflections...(IN CONTEXT) (Spirit=91) (DNA=19) (Adam=19) > Connection Numeric Chapter and Verse Genesis 1:9 < "Formed - (From=52) (Earth=52) Breath = (Spirit=91) (Breath=54) (Love=54)
(GOD IS=54)
Psalm 19:1 The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament shows and proclaims His handiwork.

Psalm 91:1 He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall remain stable and fixed under the shadow of the Almighty [Whose power no foe can withstand].

Genesis 1:9 And God said, Let the waters under the heavens be collected into one place [of standing], and let the (dry land=78) appear. And it was so. (Genesis=78) (Start=78) (Adam=19) (From=52) (Earth=52)

Correlation Of Content..."And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul". Genesis 2:7

Also Interesting - (Genesis=78) + (Revelation=121) = 199 Same Numbers The ( 1 ) And ( 9 ) Represented / Structure... Examples Of Context...Content Correlating Chapter And Verse

Revelation 19:9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

(Complete Record Of God=199)

Reflecting Numbers...Context - (Spirit=91) (Adam=19) (In=23) (Fate=32) (All=25) (Earth=52) (God=26) (Elohim=62) (Number=73) (Place=37) (JESUS=74) (TIME=47) (Faithful=83) (Bride=38) (Complete=89) (TRUST=98)

(LETTER=80) (LEARNING=80) ...(SEE=29) (NUMBERS=92)

Amen! For Now...
But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatever I have said to you. John 14:26
Thank You JESUS~
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Examples Of Numeric Correlation...Holy Bible    Examples Of Numeric Correlation...Holy Bible   Empty4/2/2013, 07:37

Hi Rick,

Thank you and keep er coming!

Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
http://www.holycitybiblecode.org
Back to top Go down
Rick

Rick

PostSubject: Structure Research...   Examples Of Numeric Correlation...Holy Bible   Empty4/2/2013, 11:05

Thanks Ed!

Yes, There's Much To Learn... (Shalom)

I'll Be Going Over And Over Certain Verse's, Again And Again...Looking For Patterns...
(The Word ALL, Is Showing Context OF Content-Structure...Also Numeric Order...Meaning IN THE TEXT)
Here's More On Genesis 1:1 (In=23 the=33 = (56) (beginning=81) 56 - 81 = 25 (All=25) (GOD=26) + (created=56) = 82 (beginning=81) (GOD=26) + (created=56) = 82

(the=33) + (heavens=74) = 107 (and=19) + (the=33) = 52 (earth=52) (the=33 + earth=52 = 85 (CREATION = 85) "Interesting (In=23) First Word, Has Lowest Numeric 23

(beginning=81) Has The Greatest Numeric 81 - 23 = 58 The Reflection Of (CREATION=85) (DESIGN=58) Also - 85 + 58 = 143 = (Modern English=143) (Translation=143)
Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. Ecclesiastes 1:4 One generation passes away, and another generation comes: but the earth stays for ever. (All A Process...)

I Believe...

Genesis 1:1 = Perfection / Complete

Genesis 1:2 "waste, void and darkness" = Result of Judgment...Fall of Lucifer and 1/3 of Angels (As IN The Great Flood Of Noah, The Earth Covered By Water)

Genesis 1:3 = Re-Generation (As IN - Revelation Chapter 21 "New Heaven and Earth" Purified By God's Holy Fire!

Genesis 1:4 Correlates Back To Genesis 1:1 (In the=56) (created=56) Also Revealed By Numeric's Genesis 1:3 (light=56) (Context) God IS (LIGHT=56) 1 John 1:5 This then is the message which we have heard from Him and declare unto you: that God is light, and in Him is no darkness at all.

Also IN Genesis 1:4 And God saw the light, that it was good; and God (divided= 57) the light from the darkness. "Context of Content" (light=56) (divided=57) = Process From Father God...(divided=57) (eternal=75)

...= Spiritual Correlation - (Light = Good) From (darkness / evil) This Will Be Done... (Forever=89) (Complete=89) 10 And the devil who had deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are; and they shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
11 And I saw a great white throne and Him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away, and there was found no place for them.
12 And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and the books were opened; and another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them; and they were judged every man according to their works.
14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15 And whosoever was not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire. Revelation Ch. 20

Amen! (Thank You JESUS)

Back to top Go down
Rick

Rick

PostSubject: Research...   Examples Of Numeric Correlation...Holy Bible   Empty4/3/2013, 03:38

Context Correlations...

Verify=85 Creation=85 Matrix=85 Presence=85

Design=58 Actual=58 Science=58

The Last Language=153 Measurements=153 The Golden Ratio=153

Chromosomes=143 Translation=143

Body=46 Branch=46

Number=73 Format=73

Revelation=121 Equations=121

Everything=133 Word number=133

The sum of Your word is truth, And every one of Your righteous ordinances is everlasting. Psalm 119:160

Geometry=108 Precision=108

(JESUS WORDS =153) (THE PURE WORD=153 John 21:11 ( 153)

Amen! We Will Learn Forever...Thank You JESUS~ smiling

Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: “GOD: One Spirit=151   Examples Of Numeric Correlation...Holy Bible   Empty4/3/2013, 05:20

Hi Rick, (here's one for ya)

This is the word of (יהוה) YHVH unto Zerubbabel(coming out of confusion), saying,
Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the “LORD of Hosts.” (Zech 4:6)

Eph.4:4-6 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; One Lord,
one faith, one baptism, One God and Father of all, who
is above all, and through all, and in you all.

...................................“GOD: One Spirit

............................(26)"יהוה" = "God"(26)...................................(Rom. 1:20)
..........................(77)"Christ" = "And Father"(77).......................(Coloss.2:9)
...........................(46)"Body" = "of all"(46).................................(Matt.10:29)
.....................(109)"Witness" = "in you all"(109)........................(Acts 17:29)

1 John 3:8 For this purpose the Son of God was manifested,
...........................that he might destroy the works of the devil.

....................................“One Spirit: GOD”=151

............................LORD of Hosts=151 (The AKJV Bible)
...........................Jesus Christ=151 (The New Testament)
...........................Holy Spirit=151 (Old and New Testament)
...........................The LORD JEHOVAH=151 (Isaiah 12:2, 26:4)

Back to top Go down
Rick

Rick

PostSubject: Re: Examples Of Numeric Correlation...Holy Bible    Examples Of Numeric Correlation...Holy Bible   Empty4/3/2013, 08:33

That Was Great Ed!

Awesome Connections... And, Yes ( 151 ) IS A KEY NUMBER...(JESUS IS LORD=151) 1 Corinthians 12:3 Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking by the Spirit of God says, "Jesus is accursed"; and no one can say, "Jesus is Lord," except by the Holy Spirit.

Romans 10:9 If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Here's A Few Chapter And Verse's... Genesis 15:1 After these things the word of the LORD came to Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am your shield, and your exceeding great reward.

Psalm 15:1 Lord, who shall abide in your tabernacle? who shall dwell in your holy hill?

John 15:1 I am the true vine, and my Father is the farmer.

Amen! I love doing Chapter and Verse Studies...

Shalom~
Back to top Go down
Rick

Rick

PostSubject: Numeric Correlation   Examples Of Numeric Correlation...Holy Bible   Empty4/4/2013, 04:31

The Empty Tomb=162 + (GOD=26) = 188

John
20 Now on the first day of the week Mary Magdalene *came early to the tomb, while it *was still dark, and *saw the stone already taken away from the tomb. 2 So she *ran and *came to Simon Peter and to the other disciple whom Jesus loved, and *said to them, “They have taken away the Lord out of the tomb, and we do not know where they have laid Him.” 3 So Peter and the other disciple went forth, and they were going to the tomb. 4 The two were running together; and the other disciple ran ahead faster than Peter and came to the tomb first; 5 and stooping and looking in, he *saw the linen wrappings lying there; but he did not go in. 6 And so Simon Peter also *came, following him, and entered the tomb; and he *saw the linen wrappings lying there, 7 and the face-cloth which had been on His head, not lying with the linen wrappings, but rolled up in a place by itself. 8 So the other disciple who had first come to the tomb then also entered, and he saw and believed.

Jesus Of Nazareth=188 (Shroud Of Turin=188) Exact From The Tomb=188 Image Shroud True=188 People Will Know=188 To See JESUS Flesh=188 (OF GOD'S SON JESUS=188) (UP ON THE THIRD DAY=188)

Examples Of Numeric Correlation...Holy Bible   SHROUD_OF_TURIN_FULL_LENGTH_BOTH_SIDES
Back to top Go down
Rick

Rick

PostSubject: Correlations Number 117   Examples Of Numeric Correlation...Holy Bible   Empty4/4/2013, 12:03

Psalm 117 Praise the Lord, all you Gentiles!
Laud Him, all you peoples!
2 For His merciful kindness is great toward us,
And the truth of the Lord endures forever.
Praise the Lord!

Chapter Starting Phrase - (Praise the Lord=150) Also Ending Phrase - (Praise the Lord=150) (JESUS CHRIST=151) As We Know The Structure Of Simple (English Gematria) Also Connects To Phrase (IN CONTEXT)
(Integer Progression...)
Example - (Flesh=50) (Adam + Eve=51) (From=52) (Exact=53) (LOVE=54) (HEAVEN=55) (LIGHT=56) (Divided=57) (DESIGN=58) (GOD SEED=59) (PURE=60)

The Phrase (ENTER HEAVEN=117) First Letter E=5 Last Letter N=14 = Reduce = 5 (HEAVEN=55)

Some Notes... (Enter=62) Reflection Of (GOD=26) And (ELOHIM=62) (Church=61 Enter=62 Divine=63)

(HEAVEN=55) Integer Connection - Context... (LOVE=54) (HEAVEN=55) (LIGHT=56)

Also - Enter "Has 5 Letters Heaven Has 6 Letters... ( 56 ) Interesting!

Also - The Phrase (One Hundred Seventeen=217) This Number Just Led Me To Revelation 2:17 “He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes I will give some of the hidden manna to eat. And I will give him a white stone, and on the stone a ( new name) written which no one knows except him who receives it.”’ smiling

More Correlations.. The Lord Gives A (NEW NAME=75) And It Will Be (ETERNAL=75) Structure Reflection From -- (Divided=57)

Also Interesting Correlation, Back To Psalm 117 Starting And Ending "Phrase" (Praise the Lord=150) PSALM 150 Also Starts And Ends With (Praise the Lord=150)

Amen! (SURELY LORD=149) (PRAISE THE LORD=150) (JESUS CHRIST=151)

Ed, You Sparked My Interest...To Look For More (117) Phrase Connections... GOD BLESS~

Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Examples Of Numeric Correlation...Holy Bible    Examples Of Numeric Correlation...Holy Bible   Empty4/4/2013, 15:27

Hi Rick,

.........................................God's Signature
........................................Proof of God=117
........... GOD(26) The Bible(63) AKJV Bible(74) The LORD JEHOVAH(151)

..............יהוה=26 (God's Name YHVH pronounced YÄ-hä-vā)
..............YHVH=63 (God's Name יהוה translated into English)
..............Jesus=74 (God's son's name in English is: "Joshua")
..............HolySpirit=151 (FATHER, The Word: in all believers)
..............God The Father=117 (Represent GOD: יהוה האלהים)

My research suggests that there are five main numerical signature markers (26, 63, 74, 117 & 151) which represent "God’s Signature".
The Authorized King James Version of the Bible is permeated with these numerical signature markers. These signature markers
even cross language barriers, connecting theological concepts inextricably together, exemplifying the very "Proof of God".

Back to top Go down
FredandMary

PostSubject: numbers corr   Examples Of Numeric Correlation...Holy Bible   Empty4/5/2013, 02:35

amazing rick and ed i love it
Back to top Go down
FredandMary

PostSubject: numeric corr   Examples Of Numeric Correlation...Holy Bible   Empty4/5/2013, 02:50

the numbers and letters generation351
Back to top Go down
Rick

Rick

PostSubject: Correlations...   Examples Of Numeric Correlation...Holy Bible   Empty4/5/2013, 06:35

Thank You, Ed! And FredandMary ~Shalom

I Just Added 26+63+74+151+117=431 "Interesting" Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth = 430 We Know Every Letter - Word - Phrase - Number - And Placement Counts...(IN CONTEXT)

(ALL GLORY TO GOD) Interesting... Isaiah 43:1 But now thus said the LORD that (created= 56) you, O Jacob, and he that formed you, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed you, I have called you by your name; you are mine

Connecting...Genesis 1:1 Total 430 And - 26+63+74+151+117=431 Also (PLAN=43) (BOOK=43)

Revelation 4:3 And (He=13) who was sitting was like a jasper stone and a sardius in appearance; and there was a rainbow around the throne, like an emerald in appearance.

Interesting... Correlating Genesis 1:3 First Mention Of (LIGHT=56) Genesis 1:1 (In the=56) (created=56)

Also ( H=8) ( E=5) (CREATION=85) Reflection (DESIGN=58)

Amen! And Were Just Scratching The Surface....

(Thank You JESUS)
Back to top Go down
Ed J

Ed J

PostSubject: Re: Examples Of Numeric Correlation...Holy Bible    Examples Of Numeric Correlation...Holy Bible   Empty4/6/2013, 03:04

Rick wrote:
Ed J wrote:

.........“One Spirit: GOD”=151

LORD of Hosts=151 (The AKJV Bible)
Jesus Christ=151 (The New Testament)
Holy Spirit=151 (Old and New Testament)
The LORD JEHOVAH=151 (Isaiah 12:2, 26:4)

Yes ( 151 ) IS A KEY NUMBER...(JESUS IS LORD=151)
Hi Rick,

There's more on the number 151. Here is the 151st verse in the bible:

Gen 6:13 And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is
filled with violence through them (the Giants); and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.

The waters of the flood (that destroyed the Earth) abated after 150 days making it the 151st day.
"and after the end of the hundred and fifty days the waters were abated." (Genesis 8:3)
It is to be also noted that there were 613 commandments matching the number of the 151st verse: Gen.6:13.
There is even more significance to this number (151) in the bible. Do you want me to show you more?

Back to top Go down
Rick

Rick

PostSubject: Correlations...   Examples Of Numeric Correlation...Holy Bible   Empty4/6/2013, 03:40

Yes Ed! That Would Be Great! smiling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Examples Of Numeric Correlation...Holy Bible    Examples Of Numeric Correlation...Holy Bible   Empty

Back to top Go down

Examples Of Numeric Correlation...Holy Bible

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next